And you are hired to help me. I will give away some pretty cool TOYS in exchange for your help. Here's what you can do:
- You can tweet about this;
- Post a link on your facebook page about it;
- Bonus points if you hook me up with a new follower... (I know, I'm hating myself for this one, but I'm still stuck at 99!) Simply let me know when you recruit a new follower
- Leave a comment below letting me know you are interested in the draw and if you've tweeted or facebook'ed it.
Now the goodies...
- NEW Pillow speakers (just plug it into your iPod and enjoy your tunes INSIDE your pillow, I know fucking cool right?)
- Ball in a cup (as seen in Family Guy, this toy will amaze and entertain you for hours - it was a must have when I used to sit through hours and hours of boring tele-conferences...)
- A chicken finger puppet (it just may smell like my finger... oops, did I mean to say that?)
- A hand massage ball (this little pokey ball of wood feels really good...)
- A oozy drippy hourglass (this was also highly indispensable when I was tortured through those lengthy tele-conferences, why is it that people who talk in a boring monotone just love to hear themselves talk?)
I will add , as a giveaway, a copy of my favorite movie: Pulp Fiction! It's a used DVD, but in perfect condition. I take extreme good care of my movies. I love movies, why would I treat them otherwise. But, if this is my fave why would I give it away? Good question 2dogs, it's because when Booby and I merged our movie collection there was 1 movie we both owned. Surprisingly enough that was it. One movie. Pulp Fiction. Great movie...
Fine Print: Deadline - Monday morning! Yes, I have a deadline, if you want to help me to help you get your hands on my private stash of personal favorite toys, you must enter before Monday morning!