Friday, July 1, 2011

Pimped Out!


Our little buddy, the Simple Dude in a Complex World wrote a book! An ebook, but it's still a book no less! And if you want to grow your readership, trust me - you can take the word from this dude who in less than six months grew his readership to nearly 2,000 followers!

Click here for the link to find his book!

It's an easy read (would you expect anything different from a guy who calls himself Simple Dude?) but also very catching. It certainly provides wonderful tips on how to make your blog more interesting, how to market yourself as a blogger and how to reach success. If you've been blogging for a while you'll most likely wish you'd read this in the earlier stages of your blogging... I know, right?

So... yeah, check it out and it's worth the investment! I've read it already, but I'm thinking of reading it again (yeah, just checking up on the ol'Dudester to see if he ignored my feedback and recommendations or not - haha). But go ahead, splurge you won't regret it!

Cheers!


Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. I guess I am going to have to bow to peer pressure and get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. interesting...will check it out...hey have a great 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, I definitely want to add some readers to my blog, but I don't base all of my worth on followers. I base the worth (whether it's right or not) on the amount of COMMENTS I get per the number of followers. If I have 498304923043 followers but only five to ten comments on my posts then I don't feel like I'm doing my job and entertaining people. I also don't feel like I'm connected or forming relationships, which is 50% of my goal too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Mynx: yeah... little boy's all growd up!
    @ OT: You're doing good though, not sure YOU need it! ;)
    @ Becca: cool!
    @ BM: Thanks! It was AWESOME!
    @ Cake: Funny you mention that, I was just thinking how every time I visit your blog and see ALL the comments I think : wow, she's doing good! Even when you're away for a while, and come back you get loads of comments. You're doing a great job! And like you, I evaluate a blog by the interaction it gets... Maybe I'm just losing interest and it's showing, but I surely don't get the comments I used to...It's ok, I'm having fun elsewhere... ツ

    ReplyDelete
  5. A ton of followers would be nice if I was in it for the money, but I'm sure there is an awful lot of pressure that comes along with it. For instance...
    One of the most popular bloggers in terms of followers that I follow (she has thousands) doesn't get many comments at all. I REALLY value the comments and the back and forth between us.
    Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete

Unless you are a zombie or a fembot, your comments are totally appreciated! Loved. Desired. And wanted (I added that in case it was not clear)