Saturday, April 28, 2012

How Did You Get Here?

If you're seeing this message, then it's like if it were coming to you from the future! Or something confusing like that, time travel never works in movies.

I am no longer here, this is the old here, I'm in the new here, probably because your reader is set to the old dot blogspot url. I've moved everything to WordPress. If that's the case, then please change your links to:


But, really I'm curious to know how did you get here? This website transfer process is more difficult than it appears. Do not try this at home unless accompanied by a professional and medics on stand-by.

Thanks for your patience and understanding, now hurry up and come join me at my new cyber house...

Hurry! I have pinatas and glitter and sizzlers!

6 comments:

  1. Ooh, the future! Do you have a jet-pack?

    My Blogger reader thing just bombarded me with the last 11 posts from here. And now I'm here. From the past, I guess?

    Looks like you did it, yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bummer. So your reader brought you here hunh? Not good. I was hoping the switch would be seamless and take my readers to the WordPress site.
      *sigh* Back to the ol' drawin' board!

      Delete
  2. aliens seeded the earth and my ancestors procreated and ...oh you mean how i got the site... still aliens...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fuck! My feed isn't following and I don't know why!!! bummer bummer bummer

      Delete
  3. I've had your site on my blogroll for ages, so whenever you post, here I come. So natch, I'll update my blogroll to your new URL. Happy sailing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. your on my blogroll so when you post I read and comment most times other times I just read and my imaginary friends make imaginary comments you've seen those right the invisible ones yea i knew you did but anyways i will go change URL on blogroll ASAP.

    ReplyDelete

Unless you are a zombie or a fembot, your comments are totally appreciated! Loved. Desired. And wanted (I added that in case it was not clear)