Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Bite me.


Found a really interesting new blog today. Interesting because it's so basic, like as in not trying to impress anybody or not trying to out-do me in weirdness. Ha ha. How can anybody out-do me in weirdness other than every member at Ashley Madison? Now that stuff is sick. I should know, of all people, I should know.

But, click this link here Bitten By Reality.  Check it out! You never know what you may find in life you enjoy with the simple slip - glide - and - click - of a mouse.

Mice. ick. I hate them in my place. But a computer mouse is my friend, and a friend of mine is a friend of yours. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unless you are a zombie or a fembot, your comments are totally appreciated! Loved. Desired. And wanted (I added that in case it was not clear)