Between meditations this minute man's wife is trying to deal with a sudden changes in her life as she becomes a step-mom. After further reflection here's how I want to introduce her: this wild and crazy party animal struggles through sudden changes as she becomes a step-mom and uses meditation in order to avoid kill innocent bystanders.
Yes. That is better. Wanna know how she described me? And I quote:
"has been one of the most enjoyable rides (that's what she said, no really she actually did) I’ve taken in a while. Her writing will leave you wishing ("I'll have what she had", heh heh) your desk chair came with a seat belt. She will rock your world and send you into uncontrollable fits of giggles"Thanks mysterious Minute Man's Wife (why mysterious, to this day she still refuses to tell me WHY she calls herself this. All we know (thank godfully) is it has nothing to do with his (sexual) endurance)!
I want to give this award to bloggers to whom I've NEVER given awards:
- I LOVE how every single day Booby (my husband) wakes up and the first thing he does is he smiles at me. I'll never get tired of this. And trust me when I say he smiles, its such a sincere smile like how a dog greets you when you open the door and jumps all over you as if he's repeating over and over "ohmygod-ohmygod-ohmygod she's back, she's back, i'm so happy she's back, it felt like a lifetime, but she's back, i wonder if she brought me some bacon, but i don't care because she's back-she's back-she's back and i hope she never ever leaves again" this is the dog's thinking process when you re-open the door after getting your newspaper that was thrown 3 feet from the door...
- I love the smell of freshly opened old school bubble gum. I'm talking about that little stick of gum that came with hockey cards (or baseball cards which I never collected) or those wacky stickers which I don't know if you remember those little delights from the 70s. But THAT gum, that smell is bewildering. I wish I could have sex in a bubble gum storage room. I wonder if the Wish Foundation ever received such a request. I'll have to check into that.
- I love bacon and dark chocolate. The darker the better. That's for the chocolate. Dark bacon? Never heard of it. What's wrong with you?
- I love how when we watch TV we are always holding hands. We do this thing where we lock our nails into each other, I guess you could call it fingernail-69'ing. Trust me, it's addictive and feels so good. You should try it. Just pick the right partner for this, like when you're at a business meeting and you're being introduced to people, this may not be a good time to try out the fingernail-69'ing. But then again, it could bring out interesting chit-chat during a job interview. A good ice breaker and topic starter maybe? I'll let you know how it goes after my next interview.
- I love smiling. I don't care if it makes me look demented or totally stupid like if I should wear a hockey helmet: smiling makes me feel good. And people usually always smile back. Which is my way of making the world a better place. Plus when you smile to strangers you never know what may come of it, they may offer you their spot in line at the grocery store, they may spontaneously give you chocolate but if the smile was extra warm this may come with bacon. Mmmm, baconnnnn.