I got this from Seriously? Reeeeeally? ... Seriously? As I was watching it, I was amazed by how her accent was (to me) quite similar to mine. Of course we don't hear ourselves do we? And then I found out SHE was Canadian too, and that explained a lot. To me at least.
Here is the table of words I to pronounce:
I think I may have skipped a few words, not sure. That's just the way I roll baby! And golly, why the hell was I so stinkin' nervous??? You'd think I was performing LIVE on an open mic night! Oh, you should see that! Smile-smile, wink-wink...
And now the questions:
- What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
- What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball?
- What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?
- What do you call gym shoes?
- What do you say to address a group of people?
- What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs?
- What do you call your grandparents?
- What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
- What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining?
- What is the thing you change the TV channel with?
Go easy on me... ツ
p.s. what the hell happened to my upper lip? it looks like it's not even there? wtf??? is that how people see me when I talk... muah!