Wednesday, June 6, 2012

I Pronounce It Zed. You Probably Say Zee.


“Who’s motorcycle is that?” (pronounced with a French accent)
“S’not a motorcycle baby, it’s a chopper.” (with an obvious American accent)
“Who’s chopper is that?” (again, same French accent where that is almost heard as zat)
“It’s Zed’s.” (American)
“Who’s Zed?” (two words, basic sounds, not much accent in that one)
“Zed’s dead baby, Zed’s dead.”
That was a great scene from Pulp Fiction. If you haven’t seen the movie, or if you didn’t and still do not like the movie, then chances are that a friendship between us would be strenuous. At best. If you love the movie you can understand why I’m saying that. (It’s a “Let me see your movie collection, and I’ll tell you who you are” type of a thing.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unless you are a zombie or a fembot, your comments are totally appreciated! Loved. Desired. And wanted (I added that in case it was not clear)