Sunday, July 11, 2010

I'll Be Back!


This has been my life in the past few days. A total __________ (fill in the blank, inspire yourself with the image provided by somebody else).

On the positive: I spent a wonderful day with my sister and my niece.  Which is a rare occasion (not that spending time with them is rarely wonderful, but to SEE them is rare).

On the negative: work has been putting me in the vice and twisting and twisting. 2 races since last Thursday and 2 crashes with one being a total destruction of the car.

AND last night I had 2 creepy visions: as I was inspecting our car before the main feature I saw (is this a correct word? you'll see why I ask) my driver sitting in the seat but dead as a zombie. I had to blink and look again to thankfully see an empty seat. And then if that's not scary enough, I turn around and there is a woman standing behind me. She's pale and white. Just blankly staring at me. I blink my eyes and she's gone.  WHAT THE FUCK CAN THAT MEAN?????

I'll be back tomorrow unless I see more dead people, then I'll be searching for Bruce Willis to heal my freakazoid self. Cheers!

p.s. thanks Christy, I'll get back to you on that one...

4 comments:

  1. My in-laws who think they are better than me were here for the entire week. I had to give up my room for them too. They left this morning and I am in heaven now. Peace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy shit! I hope you've been practicing your zombie avoidance tactics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy batshit Batman!! Ready your zombie annihilation kit, you know.. just in case.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Christy: at least the nightmare is over... rejoice and re-claim your territory!
    @ Rachel: those pink boots I have are my secret zombie ass-kicking weapons!
    @ Holly: was it garlic and mirrors? No wait, that's the vampire annihilation kit (damn it, I just realized I missed True Blood last night!)

    ReplyDelete

Unless you are a zombie or a fembot, your comments are totally appreciated! Loved. Desired. And wanted (I added that in case it was not clear)