Tell me 2 truths and a lie and make me guess which is the lie. You've played this game before, so why not join The Scoop on Poop and CA Girl every Thursday by
- Grabbing the handy little button on the sidebar
- Posting your 2 truths and a lie
- Link up
- Reveal your lie the next week!
- I've been to France twice to do the harvesting (you know, like traveling hippies cutting the grapes for making wine...)
- A few years ago I signed up for a hip hop dance class but had to quit before being kicked out, because my "attitude" wasn't the right one for hip hop (apparently a big goofy smile does not fit the bad ass hip hop philosophy)
- I've been hit by a car so many times my dad actually encouraged me to seek out a voodoo lady thinking I was cursed by somebody who hated me.
This week's statements:
- My mom's brother married my dad's sister.
- My sister and I both have the same name (FIRST name, that is).
- Yes, I come from a slick hillbilly familly (hence the double LL in familly)