Thursday, August 12, 2010

2 Truths and a Big Fat Lie!


Tell me 2 truths and a lie and make me guess which is the lie. You've played this game before, so why not join The Scoop on Poop and CA Girl every Thursday by
  1. Grabbing the handy little button on the sidebar
  2. Posting your 2 truths and a lie
  3. Link up
  4. Reveal your lie the next week!
Last week's statements:
  1. I've been to France twice to do the harvesting (you know, like traveling hippies cutting the grapes for making wine...)
  2. A few years ago I signed up for a hip hop dance class but had to quit before being kicked out, because my "attitude" wasn't the right one for hip hop (apparently a big goofy smile does not fit the bad ass hip hop philosophy)
  3. I've been hit by a car so many times my dad actually encouraged me to seek out a voodoo lady thinking I was cursed by somebody who hated me.
The lie was...  #2! I did take a hip-hop class, did have everybody dropping on their knees with laughter but never quit... I'm not a quitter! But I do not have anywhere near a hip hop bad ass attitude I wish I had even when I'm grimacing, I have no authority!

This week's statements:
  1. My mom's brother married my dad's sister.
  2. My sister and I both have the same name (FIRST name, that is).
  3. Yes, I come from a slick hillbilly familly (hence the double LL in familly)

1 comment:

  1. I have to go with #2. I hope its #2. Please say you and your sister have the same middle name or totally different names.

    ReplyDelete

Unless you are a zombie or a fembot, your comments are totally appreciated! Loved. Desired. And wanted (I added that in case it was not clear)