Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Only Quitters Quit.

www.jordanschultz.com
Just as I was seriously beginning to think (yes, once again) about quitting. No more blogging ad nauseum, something happened to make me re-consider. I'm no quitter!

Today I read Jen O's post at My Tornado Alley about a fun idea: 30 Days of Shamelessness.

Shamelessness you say? Oh my... isn't that my middle name? I have no shame. It comes from my Mother's side of the family. My Dad's side was the one who had all that weird catholic guilt. Not based on the good traits of do-good-unto-others kind, but the sneaky talking behind other people's back pointing out THEIR faults kind so you can feel better about your nice traits. Or something like that.


My sisters take on my dad's side for this shame thing. I've put them to shame so often... Starting with my oldest sister's wedding. I was 15 years old. Drunk like a true professional. Falling over. Hanging onto my mother for the family pictures. Wonderful green tint on my face. Wonderfully shamelessly blasting my drunkeness all over my sister's wedding album! And now I will begin blasting it out here!

Yippee!



Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. If the wedding story is an example of what's to come, I'm gonna look forward to this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Nikki! I haven't been by for a while and now I need to catch up!
    This (30 days of shame) could be very interesting. I'd be afraid to do it myself, the police would be breaking down my door.

    ReplyDelete

Unless you are a zombie or a fembot, your comments are totally appreciated! Loved. Desired. And wanted (I added that in case it was not clear)