- Had children.
- Not said sorry when I needed to.
- Was going to say "been to Africa" but just remembered I have - Morocco. But I find it hard to count that as being in Africa.
- Jumped out of an airplane (when it was in the air...)
- Killed a person (thank god for that one!)
- Said a proper goodbye to my dad before he died.
- Maintained a substantial friendship since high school.
- Drank a Guiness with pure enjoyment.
- Conquered certain fears.
- Gotten over the fact my mother was the kind of mother she was.
- Played Risk to the actual end of the game.
- I've never had sex with a black man. Always wanted to...
- Been to South America.
- Controlled my poor sense timing for trying to be funny. Sometimes its best to just shut up.
- Know what to say when I'm being yelled at. Especially when its un-deserving.
- Pooped my pants. Aren't you glad to know this one?
- Visited any country that ends with "slavia".
- Cheated on my husband.
- Successfully shifted gears on a motorcycle.
- Buried a child.
- Told my ex-husband's children just what kind of man their father really was.
- Spent an entire week without buying something I don't really need.
Sunday, October 23, 2011
Things I've Never Done
I'm 45 and I've never: